HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:96 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Key Account - Voice/Telecom/IT (1-4 yrs)
Key Account Manager - Voice
- Develop new leads from new / existing accounts, coordinate kick off meetings, review customer requirements, identify Business capabilities for designing resolutions, ensure preparation of RFS and project take-off.
- Ensure Account Coverage and Account Management with select industry clients and improve the revenues from accounts and manage the overall profitability for an account.
- Develop Enterprise Account based strategy i.e. understanding the existing IT/telecom solutions and proposing solutions to maximize share of business
- Understand the business, market needs and the competitive environment of the client
- Define customer impacting KPIs, review and monitor processes and continuously improve customer support processes and manage the customer retention through churn control and effective rate control
- Ensure adherence to SLA, project delivery and collections and have a keen eye towards customer satisfaction.
- Help move the account over the continuum and get certification from the customer.