CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:5096 Applications:946 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Manager - Key Account Strategy - Insurance Products (2-8 yrs)
Manager - Key Account Relationship
The candidate must be a detail/task/project-oriented person that will assume a variety of leadership roles and responsibilities in the areas of Administration, Operations, Marketing and Human Resources.
Strong communication and leadership skills and an ability to be both firm and flexible will be needed in this position in order to develop internal teamwork successfully and work with high-value external stakeholders. The candidate will play a leadership role in the development of company-wide processes and procedures that will improve productivity, manage risk and support company growth and profitability.
An ability to efficiently and effectively assess, prioritize, plan and execute will be essential to a candidate's success in this position.
- strong engineering background with good analytical & problem solving skill sets
- Worked was Business Analyst with 8 -10/12 years of experience in to IT cos in as BFSI domain expert
- Has been instrumental in managing projects independently for BFSI clients
- Able to dive in to functional areas & processes to identify opportunities for automations with RPA / Machine Learning
- Can do requirement gathering and work development team.
- Create Business cases and determine ROI for various automations projects
- Work with development teams to get the projects delivered on timely basis
- Worked on system integrations
- Knowledge on Data Visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Motivate and coach others to meet the deadlines and priorities.
Education and Experience :
- Master's degree required in business, marketing, or finance. Masters/MBA
- Should be from financial services or fintech firms