Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:1733 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Manager - Key Account Management & Membership Acquisition - Business Process Management Firm (8-12 yrs)
We will prefer people from industry chambers, client acquisition, relationship management, and development.
Please read the JD carefully before applying. We will prefer people who can work most of the time independently without too much supervision.
The position entails strategic account management with this key segment of membership and building specific programs for the Business Process Management companies.
Specific responsibility areas include:
- Build good understanding of the technology and services industry and its growth path going ahead. Develop trusted relationships with the senior management of the companies. Cultivate and preserve that trust by providing a consistent and reliable experience for the members. Build a thorough understanding of key member needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing members by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives. Evangelize them about our products and services. Helping MNC members upsell India & amplify the capabilities to their parent leadership ensuring more work comes to the country.
- Help new companies to set up work in India by providing them details about the industry, talent, landscape etc. Connect them to the relevant authorities & consultants that will help them in the journey.
- Keeping a check that relevant information is flowing to the senior leadership of the MNC members and their policy matters are being picked up by the internal teams.
- Planning and presenting reports on Council progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or training
- Managing communications between members and internal teams
- Play a key role in increasing the member folio in the region. This can be achieved by nurturing better relations with the consulting firms, existing members.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Keep senior leadership abreast to the member company structure, what each company is doing, and planning to do strategically, role played by different leaders in each company
Specific Knowledge, and Skills :
- 8+ years of experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on business operations, project or program management
- Ability to start and develop professional relationships with senior-level executives
- Conduct primary and secondary research on companies and their strategic direction
- Strong writing, speaking and listening communication skills in English Ability to build consensus for what is the client requirement and potential commitment
- Can operate alone without a reporting team
- Can set his/her own work structure, given the overall direction Ability to write short summaries and reports
- Ability to see the bigger picture of what the client is doing and what we are doing and link them together
- Master's Degree/MBA
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations