Chief Executive Officer at AceProHR
Views:1336 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Manager - Key Account Management (4-10 yrs)
Our Client is the Capability centre for a Global leader
This is an Account Management/Sales Enablement role which is based in India for international Clients
The Manager, Strategic Clients Solutions (SCS) ("SCS Analyst") is a supporting account manager who works with the primary account managers to maintain and expand relationships within the strategic clients. Supporting several account managers and clients, the SCS Analyst is responsible for key levels of assistance and analysis contributing to year-over-year revenue growth, account management and retention, and account institutionalization. This position is a team supporting role, with some client-facing attributes. Minimal travel is required.
The SCS primary function is to protect existing account revenue and expand the footprint of business within the account. The SCS Analyst will support the SCS team and clients through the following activities (not all-inclusive):
- Collect information used for reporting, including coordinating with Project Management, Finance, Review, and other teams.
- Prepare and generate first draft reports and presentation slides for SCS clients.
- Analysis and presentation of information to assist with answering questions on accounts, i.e. Billing.
- Review and QC of SCS Client monthly invoices, working with Finance to ensure each service line and line item is correct
- Complete new engagement setup for clients, including conflict checks and Salesforce opportunity submissions
- SOW preparation and coordination with SCS Clients and internal stakeholders
- Ensure compliance of SCS client playbook workflows and other client guidelines.
- Attend regularly scheduled client-level and project meetings.
- Monitor SCS client communications for items requiring follow-up and escalation.
- Collaborate across the SCS team in cross-jurisdictional support for global matters.
- Communicate with various personnel levels at SCS clients on key topics, i.e. contracts/SOWs, billing, playbook.
- Providing general support to the Account Management team and SCS clients as needed.
- Attend weekly SCS calls, and internal SCS and Sales Kickoff meetings.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Legal-industry support experience. Prefer extensive experience working with global and/or Fortune 200 Corporations.
- Must be proficient with Excel and Powerpoint.
- 4 Year Degree from an accredited University.
- A flexible approach to communication; able to adapt message quickly to the appropriate level or function with poise, polish, and relevance.
- An energetic and detail-oriented executive attitude with the ability to quickly assess business situations and act in an informed and decisive manner to drive required results.
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills; ability to articulate complex subject matter to non-technical audiences in a concise and compelling manner.