Practice Lead at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:426 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - IT Strategy/IT Consulting - Big4 (8-12 yrs)
We are looking out for candidates who has the expertise in IT Consulting/Strategy role. we need somebody who can work with M&A team and support with their advisory expertise.
This opportunity is with Big 4 in Gurgaon.
Key words: IT Consulting/IT operating models/IT Strategy/IT Due Diligence/Digital Transformation.
Technical Skills :
Must Have :
- 8-12 years of prior experience with an IT Technology / Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization
- Large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of one or more technical areas such as ERP / SCM / CRM / HCM, IT Infrastructure and Network, Solution Architecture / Pre-Sales, IT Contracts Management, Enterprise Architecture, Cloud / On-premise Technology Architecture and Programming, etc.
- Program and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful IT programs
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Basic understanding of Financial concepts
Good to Have :
- Experience in transactions, including pre-deal (IT Due Diligence) and/or or Post deal IT post-merger integration, separation/carve-out assignments with exposure to managing areas such as IT Applications, Infrastructure, IT TSA, IT Costs, etc.
- Experience in industry as a consultant (within an organisation's IT department, IT procurement or IT vendor management)
- Understanding of organizational processes such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report
- Experience in business development, from opportunity identification to developing new business with external clients
- Any of the IT Certifications such as PMP, CBAP, ITIL, TOGAF, Any ERP (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite) Functional, CCNA / CCNP, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.