Recruitment Specialist at Genetic Callnet
Views:43 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - IT/Salesforce (4-6 yrs)
Design and manage the digital customer experience solutions using CRM platform collaborating with internal stakeholders, solution providers and implementation partners.
Skills Required: Salesforce project lifecycle (analysis, design, testing to implementation) salesforce lightning and core languages (Apex, Force.com, and SOQL). working knowledge of other CRMs, ERP like SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics. SFDC CRM application.
- Hands-on experience in managing the software development activities involving requirement gathering, development of functional specifications, development & final rollout.
Qualification: Graduation with a bachelor's degree or master's degree
Experience Required (Functional/ Technical): 4-6 years of experience in Salesforce CRM - (Sales Cloud /Partner Cloud /Marketing Cloud.) including Mobile apps
Functional/ Technical Competencies:
- Must have experience in salesforce CRM implementation including mobile Apps.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM - Sales Cloud /Partner Cloud /Marketing Cloud.
- Experience working across the full Salesforce project lifecycle from analysis, design, and testing to implementation.
- Knowledge of salesforce lightning and core languages (Apex, Force.com, and SOQL ) is a plus.
- Ability to learn/work on other digital technologies in the area of customer engagement
- Good to have an understanding or working knowledge of other CRMs, ERP like SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.