Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:207 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - IT Procurement & Governance (8-15 yrs)
Manager- IT Procurement & Governance for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Designation : Manager
Reports to : Director of Procurement, Asia (Digital & SRM)
Education : Regular Graduate
Experience : 8+ years of experience in IT Procurement & Governance role, ideally across all sub-domains including services, infrastructure, hosting / cloud software, etc.
Mandate : Corporate Role Exp - IT procurement
Nature of Role : Individual Contributor Role
Working Conditions : 8am to 4:30 pm , 5 days working, Work from Office as per Roster
- Manager, Procurement will be responsible for supporting all Procurement & Vendor Management activities for the digital enterprise business unit; this is a hands-on delivery role.
- The role focuses on several key outcomes: ensuring value for money, maintain risk within appropriate levels, ensuring compliance to all applicable policies & regulations, manage the ongoing commercial & contractual relationship with vendors and to ensure all related activities are as efficient as possible.
- Become a partner to the stakeholders that delivers value to the business in all engagements. This will range from sourcing appropriate vendors, running tender exercises, evaluating vendor responses, driving vendor due diligence & risk assessments, negotiating & contracting with vendors, driving deal execution.
- Once contracts are live, be accountable for the vendor relationships including managing and reporting on SLA achievement, driving appropriate remediation in the event of issues, performing necessary ongoing due-diligence and compliance related tasks, and drive maximization of value from the relationship above and beyond contracted deliverables.
- To be accountable for the end-to-end processes and outcomes of all procurement and vendor management activity within the Digital Enterprise Asia business function, and continually look for process improvement opportunities.
1. Managing the Procurement and vendor management for company's Digital Enterprise.
2. Responsible for development, implementation, and on-going management of the procurement strategy.
3. Ensure all aspects of regulatory compliance are adhered to in regard to the respective procurement policies. Accountable for risk identification, mitigation plans, and managing from procurement, statuary & regulatory - negotiation to contracts and regional country addendum to global agreements, in accord to local laws and compliance.
4. Pro-actively drive supplier engagements to successful completion.
5. Act as the primary point of contact for vendor relationships in region, both for the vendors and the internal stakeholders.
6. Manage and drive the vendor performance in terms of SLA, cost, quality on an ongoing basis.
7. Recommend and document process improvements to simplify engagements and related processes, whilst remaining compliant to relevant policies.
8. Build and deliver a repository of information to deliver timely insight into the vendor relationships, scorecards, reports templates etc.
9. Recommend and help create the frameworks used to manage vendor relationships, utilizing best practices and building an internal center of excellence.
10. Help develop and implement consistent and relevant vendor evaluation and selection processes
11. Own the vendor negotiations
12. Maintain and build knowledge on appropriate vendors in the market within the Digital Enterprise context, to become a champion on the category of suppliers
13. Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the function is always engaged as appropriate
14. Project Management for Various Sourcing and Process re-engineering projects. (Lean, Six Sigma, Value stories, FTE pass back, RPA and other automations. Transformation of various cross-functional projects, developing solutions, leading steering committee, and ensure implementations.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of vendor cost models, commercial drivers, levers for negotiation, licensing models, and ability to combine this knowledge into internal comparisons and recommendations.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location
Are you currently working form Delhi / NCR
Ok with Shift Timings 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Ok to Work from office basis Roster
Ed Qual - Stream - Passing out Year
Is your Graduation Reg
Total Years of Exp
Yrs of exp into Corporate IT procurement Role
Current role in Corporate IT Proc or Procurement OPS / Process
Ok with Individual Contributor role
Current Desgn and years in this role
Currents CTC ( Fixed + PLI/ Bonus)