Executive Staffing at Success HR
Views:1833 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - IT Procurement (10-19 yrs)
Sourcing and Procurement :
- Responsible for identification of potential vendors to deliver the goods or services that meet business requirements.
- Generating and implementing efficient sourcing strategies.
- Managing the company's current Vendors ensuring transparency of spending.
- Look for opportunities to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
- Determine delivery effectiveness and use scorecard to evaluate vendors
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Manage record keeping for all contract -related correspondence and documentation.
- Identify areas of cost optimization.
- Ensure vendor risk is mitigated.
Must to have:
- Candidate must have 10+ years of IT sourcing, procurement and contract management experience.
- Should have worked on the commercial division mastering in So