Executive Staffing at Success HR
Views:3596 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - IT Procurement (10-19 yrs)
Sourcing and Procurement :
- Responsible for identification of potential vendors to deliver the goods or services that meet business requirements.
- Generating and implementing efficient sourcing strategies.
- Managing the company's current Vendors ensuring transparency of spending.
- Look for opportunities to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
- Determine delivery effectiveness and use scorecard to evaluate vendors
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Manage record keeping for all contract -related correspondence and documentation.
- Identify areas of cost optimization.
- Ensure vendor risk is mitigated.
Must to have:
- Candidate must have 10+ years of IT sourcing, procurement and contract management experience.
- Should have worked on the commercial division mastering in So
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.