Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1278 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - IT Operations (8-10 yrs)
Manager - IT Operations
Our client is looking for an exceptional Head of IT Operations to lead and enable seamless technology experiences for our global teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead, grow and develop the IT Operations organization, scope of which includes: complete user endpoint lifecycle, enterprise Identity management, SaaS vendor management, end-user help desk support, enterprise networking, enterprise audio/visual/video conferencing, G-Suite infrastructure, device management, and inventory management frameworks such as JAMF, Apple DEP, Google MDM, Google Chrome Management.
- Structure and operate a global service desk to support our employees.
- Partner with our Enterprise Security teams to ensure our infrastructure and services are reliable and secure.
- Own IT budgeting and recommend improvements for cost savings. Develop and maintain all reporting and data analysis for IT related spends. Manage all invoices, requisitions and purchase orders for IT.
- Hire, onboard, coach, mentor and develop IT team.
- Act as a consultative partner to multiple functions such as Engineering, Facilities, Finance, HR for catering to our client's
- Overall IT needs.
- Handle technical escalations, provide timely resolution of problems.
- Oversee IT security standards support (antivirus/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication/access) on all endpoints.
- Oversee compliance standards support (recovery/DLP) on all endpoints.
- Work closely with leadership and project teams to prepare for CIO briefings
- Build and rollout reporting templates and dashboards for internal IT use - measuring time spent, cost, and overall value delivered by each department/application and overall IT Operations
- Lead documentation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and best practices.
What we are looking for?
- 8+ years experience in IT Operations, of which 3+ years minimum managing teams.
- Deep understanding of how to manage a global, enterprise laptop fleet.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in building global teams, motivating high performers, and successfully delivering on business requirements.
- Self-starter with ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and deal with ambiguity.
- Solid project management and planning capabilities.
- Exposure to agile methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience managing OS platforms, specifically MacOS, Chrome & Windows.