Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:108 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - IT Internal Audit (12-15 yrs)
The Role : IT Internal Audit Manager
Key Responsibilities :
Depending on the role/organization the Internal Auditor-Information Technology belongs to and their career level, some or all of the following key responsibilities will apply:
- Participates in the detailed execution and communication of the risk-based work plan, including Accenture Management and Audit Committee special project requests.
- Verifies the adequacy of information technology (IT) operating procedures of the company through a systemic program of audits.
- Assists in development of the Company's annual audit plan and schedule.
- Manages audit work, including audit work plan, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- Prepares and oversees the preparation of audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Conducts IT integrated audits with operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audit teams, as assigned.
- Manages cyber/data security, IT operations, IT service delivery, and compliance audits, as assigned on a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including cyber security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotic process automation, and the Internet of Things
- Identifies, recommends, and reports improvement opportunities for global processes and controls.
- As appropriate, identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of technology, security, financial, and other processes and evaluation of organization-driven risk.
- Manages auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings, discussions of findings, and presenting draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Prepares well-written and timely audit reports and high quality presentations for leadership and board level reporting.
- Develops audit skills and establishes/maintains relationships related to the risk areas assigned.
- Contributes to appropriate skilling of the IA team (e.g., recruiting, training and development, coaching/mentoring, providing career growth opportunities).
- Keeps abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in technology and auditing professions, and changes in local, state, and federal laws.
- Experience working in a global Internal Audit function
- Cyber security experience
- Strong working knowledge of operational, compliance and IT auditing techniques
- Broad IT knowledge in infrastructure technologies (networking, data centers, servers, etc.), application development and support, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with Windows and UNIX operating systems and Microsoft Office 365
- Sarbanes-Oxley project experience, familiarity with COSO/COBIT framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Ability to train, develop, and motivate team members
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Ability to adopt flexible work hours to collaborate with global teams and travel (up to 20%).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor- s Degree (Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration)
- Certifications on Auditing and Information Security Domains(i.e. CIA, CISA, CISSP, CCSK)
- Cloud Security - Azure Security (AZ500), AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Understanding of industry standards including ISO27001, ISO 20K, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR
- Minimum of 12 years experience in information technology auditing, combined audit/IT audit, or relevant information security or information technology roles.