Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2061 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager - IT Infrastructure/Telecommunication & Digital - Lubricants Industry (10-15 yrs)
A client will evaluate only those profiles with First Division from Class 10th onwards
We are looking for a Manager - IT&T (Infrastructure & Telecommunication & Digital) with our client with a global presence based at Mumbai.
Job Location: Andheri Mumbai
Job type: Individual Contributor
Division : MARKETING & SERVICES - ASIA - PACIFIC
Reports to : Reports to the AVP - IT,T & Digital
Education : BE / B.Tech / MCA / Graduate with Diploma in System Management
Experience: 10-15 years of experience in IT Industry. In-depth knowledge of Telecommunication, networking (LAN & WAN) and knowledge of Switch/router configurations.
CTC : As per industry Norm
Working Conditions: 9 AM - 6 PM, 5 days
Job Role: Handles the outsourced Engineers/developers/ vendors based on projects
1. Expert knowledge in the field of Telecommunication - Internet Leased Lines, MPLS, Switches, Networking - LAN, WAN, SIM, DATACARD
2. Should have a good skill to handle Internet service providers, and should have contacts of vendors who handle Telecommunication.
3. Should have the knowledge to configure switches/routers.
4. Should have the skills to independently handle managed switches.
5. Should be able to manage and administer outsourced activities.
6. Have Business Analytical skill set to understand business needs and provide right solutions that are effective in terms of operational cost and business growth.
7. Knowledge of group tools, group systems and group directives.
8. Ability to understand and implement the group norms/procedures/ security policies
a) Administer and ensure the uptime of all the connectivity links, LAN, WAN, SIM and Data Cards
b) Manage outsourced activities and renewal of contract with 3rd parties
c) Handle & monitor the day-to-day activities of outsourced engineers.
d) Configuration & support of networking equipment
e) Implement technical documentation, processes and procedures for telecommunication.
f) Manage all telecommunication for all divisions of looking ways for improvement in process and cost.
g) Provide monthly reporting/dashboards on all the activities carried out in the area of Infrastructure, Telecommunications and Digital initiatives.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT :
- Must be able to work under the guidance & procedures of the function adapted by IT&T team
- Should be able to understand the user-requirement and convert them into solutions which are effective in terms of operational cost and business growth.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Telecommunication equipment
- Ensure an uptime to all the connectivity links
- Ensure compliance of IT&T policies, procedures, group norms
- Extend support to all the end users to ensure smooth functioning of their respective jobs.
- Technical / User Manual documentation of all Telecommunication
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with Photograph with the below-mentioned details -
Current Residence Location
Comfortable with Commute
Comfortable with Individual Contributor Role
Ed Qualification - Stream-Year
Is your Graduation Regular
Industries Worked in ( IT, Telecom, etc pls specify)
In depth knowledge of Telecommunication, networking (LAN & WAN)
In depth knowledge of Switch / router configurations
Exp in configuring switches / routers ( yrs)
Digital initiatives undertaken ( pls explain very briefly)
Current CTC (Fixed + Var )
DOB & Age
Gaps if any
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.