Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:287 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - IT Infrastructure - Semiconductor Solutions Firm (5-12 yrs)
As a Manager within the Information Technology (IT) team at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be managing a team of developers in collaboration with other global teams to deploy aligned solutions benefitting our direct customer base - High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) sites.
Your team will be responsible for software critical to the operation of systems running at HVM sites and data systems on the factory floors, including the alignment of these solutions and processes. The team is also accountable to the business processes, systems, support, and sustainment as it pertains to the companies manufacturing sites. This includes 24x7 on-call support for these systems.
- As the leader of a team of software engineers you are accountable for helping develop the team, processes, and resources to deliver outcomes that meet performance and quality standards.
- Skills include the ability to drive cross-functional teams to deliver common solutions benefitting HVM sites.
- Your objective is to drive efficient, reliable and aligned manufacturing software solutions across the HVM sites using metrics to enable continuous improvement.
- You are responsible to communicate with the manufacturing sites, keeping them aware of planned and unplanned activities within your support.
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Responsibilities and Tasks :
- Develop Effective Team
- Prioritize work based on outcomes
- Mentor, develop, and strengthen the teams
- Establish collaboration
- Provide recognition and reward
- Lead employee performance and conflict resolution
- Communicate and motivate team to execute on strategies
- Build Strategies, Processes, and Guidelines
- Build short, mid and long-term strategies
- Define solutions that are comprehensive to all manufacturing sites and functional groups
- Collaborate with key internal suppliers, customers, and partners
- Provide Safe, Compliant, and Ethical Work Environment
- Maintain knowledge of and apply company safety, labor, and ethics policies
- Lead all aspects of mandatory training for direct reports
- Identify, resolve and report potential safety, security, and labor issues
- Ensure company ethics and confidentiality policies are maintained regarding vendors and suppliers
Education : Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field of study
Experience & Qualifications :
- 5 years- experience leading a software development or operations team in an IT environment
- Strong leadership skills (leading without authority, multi-functional teams, distributed teams)
- Demonstrate concise and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project and program management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Application development background highly preferred
- Willingness to travel internationally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.