Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:250 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - IT Infrastructure & Security - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Manager - IT Infrastructure & Security
- Responsible for the smooth running of day to day IT operations within the business, management of IT team and vendors and serving as the main point of contact for all IT related inquiries. As leader for IT, will determine strategy, initiate and motivate all technology investments, determine the budget and manage execution of agreed upon plans. Leads the design and implementation of new technology as determined by business requirements.
- Engage with business heads to assist the various departments with achieving their goals through innovative application of technology.
- Develop IT strategies in partnership with business.
- Planning for achievement of strategic objectives; manage the execution and evaluation of results
- Architect the IT infrastructure and lead the implementation of changes
- Implement and execute proactive maintenance, monitoring and support processes to provide a stable and reliable IT platform to the business
- Project management: develop scope, determine schedules, manage expenses and coordinate resources necessary for successful completion
- Draw up the IT budget in consultation with all business divisions and manage implementation
- Identification of all IT policies required for the business and development thereof creation of
new policies, revision of existing policies
- Ensure compliance with all forms of IT licensing agreements. PCI DSS compliance, ISO etc. related to data security and card data.
- Evaluate business risk status and ensure suitable mitigation strategies are in place and functional this includes Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning and implementation
- Provide incident support within SLA to the users of all IT systems with the help of service desk team
- Ensure security of the entire IT system and integrity of all company data
- Management of third party vendors and suppliers
- Professional development of IT staff in terms of trainings, KT etc.
- Maintain sufficient level of technical expertise to troubleshoot IT issues and effectively manage IT staff and external experts as needed
- Keep up to date with trends and new technologies on both line of business and general IT requirements
Qualification And Experience:
1. Minimum of 10 years technical experience designing, installing and supporting Microsoft Windows Server networks, using AD, Exchange and SQL server & business application servers (e. g., Navision ERP)
2. Minimum 5-7 years technical experience in networking, telecommunications, contact center (including EPABX) and wide area network design
3. At least 3 years technical experience with virtualization technologies Hyper-V and VMWare
4. At least a working knowledge of ITIL service principles and how to apply in an SME.
5. Project Management and IT Service Management Certifications will be of advantage
6. Working knowledge of cloud technology.
7. O365 cloud portal, admin portal working knowledge. Users management etc.
8. Manage hardware and software vendor relationships
9. IT Security knowledge.
10. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
11. Able to adjust easily to rapid change, a strong sense of urgency and able to work well under pressure
12. Technical problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
13. Proven ability to manage multiple projects, while paying strict attention to detail
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.