HR Manager at Confidential
Views:407 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - IT Infrastructure Operations - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
To strategies, deploy and support IT Infrastructure for Marico Global & make sure operations & projects under Infrastructure & Networking are delivered in best optimal way.
Qualification & Experience :
- Qualifications: BE / BTech / MCA + MBA (Not Mandatory)
- Certification in Microsoft / CISCO / Firewall Technologies / Disaster recovery strategies / Cloud will be an added advantage
- Experience : 8-10 years of experience in complex IT infrastructure operations management
Key Deliverables of the Role :
- Design IT infrastructure roadmap and run related implementation projects for Marico India and Global locations.
- Manage an outsourced Infrastructure vendors responsible for server, storage infrastructure, database administration, network etc.
- Build monitoring and review mechanisms including monitoring of SLAs for the outsourced vendors
- Assess the requirements of the project and recommend suitable IT components (Technical + Commercial)
- Evangelize technology upgrades
- Evaluate & Manage on premise v/s public cloud v/s private cloud options (on technical as well as Financial parameters)
- Meeting with managers of different departments and assessing IT infrastructure needs.
- Interact with business and perform POCs of technology.
- Prepare plan for implementation of POCs approved for implementation and take charge of implementation.
- Formulating procedures and policies for optimum utilization of IT infrastructure resources in the organization
- Meeting with Vendors and finalizing essential IT infrastructure
- Making sure that the infrastructure development project is completed within the given resources
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge & experience of IT infrastructure technologies, networking technology including various standards, frameworks, products
- Knowledge and experience on Azure / AWS / GCP
- Knowledge and experience on ITIL framework
- Strong on review mechanisms
- Strong on solution design
- Team player
- Responsible, self-motivated, and confident
- Should be able to independently drive projects
- Good Negotiation skills
- Project Management Skills
Reporting Relationships :
- Upwards - Head - IT Infrastructure & Security
- Downwards - JM IT Operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.