Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:289 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - IT Infrastructure - NBFC (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Management of data centre and servers, Network, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, storage, backup and related software, patching, disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Build, configure, and manage cloud compute and data storage infrastructure for multiple instances of AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Manage VPCs, security groups, and user access of various cloud systems and services.
- Develop processes and procedures for using cloud-based infrastructures, including, access key rotation, disaster recovery, and building new services.
- Help the business control costs by categorizing and tagging assets running in the cloud.
- Manage our environments to be compliant with industry standard regulations for security and reliability.
- Experience in administering production Linux / Windows systems
- Ensure high availability, integrity, scalability and security of IT systems and infrastructure.
- Experience in Digital/ Cloud/ Project Management and should be abreast of new and changing IT Trends
- Plan for product upgrades as new versions are released.
- Launch new hosted software products for which there is a market need.
Key Skills :
- Hands on experience with Cloud services from AWS, Azure, or GCP, having supported deployments on one or more of these platforms
- 5-10 years experience in IT infrastructure design.
- 5+ years in developing and managing teams involved in building multi-tenant applications, platforms, micro-services and distributed system requirements such as availability/up-time, resilience, availability, monitoring, etc.
- Network expertise including routing, switching, IP addresses and subnets, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, etc.
- Build documentation for cloud infrastructures.
- Experience with deploying alerting and monitoring frameworks.
- Procurement and vendor management abilities, including the set up and maintenance of relationships with suppliers.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment preferably having setup infrastructure for an organization grounds up.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.