Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:928 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - IT Infrastructure - Manufacturing (9-16 yrs)
IT Infrastructure :
- Responsible for Planning, designing, setting up and managing IT Infrastructure.
- Responsible for formulating the IT Budgets and ensure that IT-related activities are executed within budgetary parameters.
- IT asset procurement and Management in consultation with the central procurement team.
- Vendor Management
- Responsible for Leading and managing IT projects as per the plans & timelines and ensuring company policies are in place to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for all processes and procedures of IT including global compliances (data protection)
- Responsible for day to day trouble shooting as per SLA's.
Systems Administration/ Networking Operations :
- Responsible for maintaining the server administration. Handling the network infrastructure LAN/ WAN, installation, migration & configuration of network client workstations.
- Coordination with vendors for design & implementation of the network.
- Suggesting improvements in the operations and processes to make the system foolproof.
- Providing out of the box solutions to improve efficiency & productivity of the systems.
Audit, Compliances & Automation:
- Responsible for internal Audit & compliances.
- Proposing automation / digitization new initiatives
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E