Founder & Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:461 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - IT Infrastructure (10-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Understanding of IT landscape to build a strategic IT roadmap aligned to future business needs. Knowledge of architecture landscape and planning, operations, and governance principles to design, run and govern enterprise.
2. Knowledge to support the enterprise infrastructure and ensure seamless infrastructure management.
3. Apply principles, practices, and methodologies to run, maintain and troubleshoot IT infrastructure and applications with SLA's. It is also the knowledge and ability of IT demand management to manage end user consumption in an optimal way.
4. Ability to design and implement IT security principles, methods, practices, policies, and tools.
5. Practical and problem-solving approach with ability to meet deliverable expectations of Management irrespective of constraints.
6. Knowledge of applying multidisciplinary governance frameworks, theories and concepts to ensure that IT investments, regulatory, legal, risk, compliance etc
7. Formal project management principles and practices, ensuring effective management of scope, resources, time, cost, quality, risk and communications.
8. Apply contract management guidelines and partner engagement theories to build and govern productive and enduring partner relationships
Desired Candidate :
- Work experience of 10 Years with IT Infrastructure & EUS-Service
- Delivery/Professional Service/Team Management/ Project Certifications: ITIL-ITSM
- Knowledge on Cloud Infrastructure-AWS/Azure/GCP