Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:115 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - IT Audit - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
We are hiring Manager - IT Audit (Attestation) for our Financial Services client's based at Bangalore.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Engineering Graduates (Computer Science, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications)/ MBA Information Technology.
- 8-12 years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/ related internal audit experience/ external audit experience preferably in big 4 or related business experience.
- End to end SSAE 16/ SOC 1 testing, reviewing and reporting for IT as well as business process controls.
- End to end SOC 2 testing, reviewing and reporting for various trust principles.
- HITRUST testing, reviewing and reporting.
- IT General Controls testing (ITGC), in support of financial audits including applications, Operating Systems, ERPs and databases
- ITGC testing for Internal Audits (IT IA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or HITRUST Certified CSF Practitioner (CCSFP).
- Manage a portfolio of engagements, by leading a team of senior associates and associates
- Managing the client engagement Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality through quality review/ assurance process with respect to complete and accurate documentation of testing results and review others documentation according to regulatory guidelines
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by ISACA, IIA and ICAI
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique
- Manage engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Develop strong working relationships with client
- Assist Associate Directors and Directors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals etc.
- Attention to detail and mentor Analysts and Associates within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.