RMS SPOC at Acelinkers Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:97 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - IT Audit (7-12 yrs)
ITGC / IT Audit Manager
We have an job opportunity with a BIG4 MNC. Mentioned below are the details :
Skills - ITGC / IT Audit Manager
Job Location - Pan India
Experience - minimum 7+ years
Job Description :
- Main purpose of the job and key background information
- We are looking for an extremely self-motivated individual
- Who will relish the opportunity to join a growing part of the business, using their skills in developing key internal relationships.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm's workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
- As part of the ITGC and MCT team, members will assist territory engagement teams with testing of IT general controls and Manual controls activities. These activities will primarily relate to the following cycles / domains:
- Change management , Program development
- Logical access (i.e. user administration, access recertification)
- Computer operations (i.e. problem management, batch processing, back-ups)
- Design effectiveness/Operating effectiveness
- Business Process cycles (Purchase to Payable; Revenue & Receivables; Inventory; Payroll;T reasury).
- SOC 1 & SOC 2 reporting / SOX 404
- Have understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- They will be responsible for overseeing their team member's performance of testing in these area, monitoring workload, timelines and budgets for the work being performed.
- The role provides an opportunity for the individual to interact with territory audit teams to articulate the objectives and testing results.
- The individual should have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and should be able to work with global teams independently with minimal supervision.
- The individual should have the ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards or quality of the work being performed.
- Candidates would be required to perform and manage engagements / expectations while training / coaching team members.
If interested please send your below details :
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -
Current Location -
Preferred Location -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.