Consultant at Pylon Consulting
Views:117 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - IPV/Distressed Assets/Valuation/Financial Modelling - Loan/Equity/Derivatives (7-10 yrs)
Perform IPV through fundamental analysis for distressed assets.
- Verify trader valuations across different distressed asset classes, which will include both quantitative and qualitative assessments. Finance is expected to understand all pricing model inputs, pricing systems, theory, and expected capital markets execution. Finance will create its own inputs and pricing models in order to qualitatively and quantitatively assess valuation assumptions
- Communicate opinions and recommendations to the traders and senior management. Finance is responsible for communicating conclusions and recommendations to the desk on the back of an analysis. In addition, it is often called upon by senior management to summarize, at a moment's notice, all pricing methodology
- Implement systematic pricing processes, which needs to be set up in such a manner that they can be replicated over periods, give the ability to compare results with prior periods, and be doable by more than one member of the team
- Deliver all pricing work in a timing matter, there will be periods of time where a large number of valuations will absolutely need to get done in a short time period
- Produce high quality work as all price review work must be well-written and work must be presented to the candidate's manager and front office in a clear and concise format
- Seek improvement in existing processes, which should continually be refined. All processes must be selfaudited on a regular basis, and this audit should make it clear to management where improvements are needed, suggestions for solving the weakness, and expected timeframes to put improvements in place
- Ability to lead, the candidate should be able to drive processes as well as provide guidance to more junior members of the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.