Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:896 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Manager - Investor Relations - Real Estate (6-7 yrs)
The investor relations manager would be responsible for effectively communicating the key messages to the prospective as well as the existing investors, preparing the investment-related presentations, and assisting in preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly reports to perform the financial analysis and use this as the base for communication with all investors.
Key Responsibilities :
- To help to perform a range of analyses that will include industrial analysis, competitive analysis, and comparative valuation
- To perform competitive and cross-divisional analysis of the industry peers and monitor the other public disclosures like the various presentations made at the investor seminars, conferences, etc.
- To implement, co-develop and update the organization's corporate messaging across different formats like making presentations, press releases, employee meetings, etc.
- To determine the organization's position in the market and to provide the leaders with a proactive assessment and any other relevant feedback and guidance that is needed by the organization's senior personnel on how to increase the interactions with the investment community
- To address investors for any of their relevant questions or concerns
- To maintain and update the relevant database of trading multiples, consensus estimates, stock price performance, etc., and to handle ad hoc research projects
- To manage the investment-related programs.
- Responsible for monitoring the earnings call as well as in developing and preparing press releases of quarterly earnings.
- Assisting in designing the Q and A's for the investor community and communicating the key internal developments that have occurred in the organization and providing valuable information regarding the company's strategies, its operations, and the overall financial performance.
- Responsible for identifying and tapping new potential investors.
- Responsible for updating the senior management personnel on the priorities and concerns of the shareholders and in representing the voice of the investors.