Founder and CEO at OpportuneJobs.com
Views:933 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Manager - Investor Relations - Investment Firm (3-5 yrs)
Organization: A fast-growing domain agnostic global deal-by-deal Private Investment Platform with the potential to deploy funds across Real Estate, Operating platforms, and Tech start-ups in Indian and abroad.
Work from home in Bangalore and Mumbai but may require monthly or quarterly visit to Gurgaon office.
1. Pitching Investment concept and advisory services to prospective investors and expand investor base.
2. Actively network and showcase firm investment track record to prospective investors to grow Investor database.
3. Assist in preparing pitch documents, investment summaries, information memorandum and other Deal collateral to be presented to investors.
4. Pitching investments to investor pool and procuring investment commitments from investors.
5. Consummating deals and coordinating investment mobilization.
6. Coordinating with legal, financial and other partners to ensure quick transaction closure.
7. Managing investor returns and operational update cycle for investors.
8. Maintain and update all investor conversation and servicing update on CRM.