Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1607 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:343
Manager - Investor Relations - FMCG (5-11 yrs)
Job Description :
- Support in developing the company's IR strategy for delivering enhanced shareholder value and ensure execution of the same
- Enhancing image of the company among analyst/ investor community
- Keeping abreast with the market dynamics to provide useful insight, market research based knowledge and analytical support for decision making.
- Provide timely analysis with respect to shareholding pattern, price movement, quarterly results, valuations, sectoral analysis in comparison with peers
- Maintain and manage relationship with key market participants i.e. brokers, analysts and fund managers. Regular interactions via meetings, conferences, analyst meet, conference call, road shows to facilitate better business understanding
- Prepare quarterly and annual results deck, investment thesis and provide shareholders perspectives to top management and business leaders
- Prepare corporate communication/ presentations for external communication i.e. analyst/investor, annual reports (MD&A, Chairman's letter), AGM presentations, shareholders resolutions and responses for potential shareholder queries in AGM (Preparing FAQs), credit rating agencies, lenders, media channels, press releases, website etc.
- Organize & participate in events including investor conference, roadshows, earnings conference call & investor meetings
- Maintaining and tracking IR plan
- Shareholder analysis
- Maintenance of Database on analysts & investors