HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:411 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Investments - ARC (5-10 yrs)
1. Evaluation of Transactions :
- Engage in the transaction evaluation, engaging with banks/NBFCs, procuring internal approvals, preparing deal memos, presentations, deal documentation etc.
- Due diligence on target portfolio , understanding category and slenderize recovery trends and working with advisors appointed for the transaction
- Structuring investments and supporting senior team members in making investment decisions
- Preparation of term sheets, reviewing transaction documentation and final execution
2. Asset Management:
- Presenting to various committees for approval of the resolution in underlying cases
- Periodic review with internal committees and other stakeholders on portfolio performance
- MIS preparation and analysis as per requirement
- Account wise periodic reporting for Credit Rating, Internal Projections, Financial Budgeting and Investors
Understanding the underlying assets and preparing the financial model (forecasts cash flows of underlying portfolio)
4. Knowledge building by way of understanding retail recovery trends and various retail products to improve the underwriting process.
5.Build relationship with stakeholders i.e., sellers, investors and intermediaries to identify new opportunities and improve information flow for better underwriting.
Qualification and Experience Requirement:
Education: Chartered Accountant / MBA from a premium institute
Experience: 5- 10 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.