HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:7327 Applications:1934 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:254
Manager - Inventory Planning - Consumer Durable - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Urgently looking for Tier-1 MBA graduates (pass out year either 2017 or 2018) from Supply Chain Management (SCM) background who have experience in Inventory Planning / Demand Planning / Supply Planning
- Manager (Individual contributor role) will drive Inventory Planning for the business with cross-functional teams, namely Categories, Business finance, Supply Chain, Product, Supply chain operation and others by understanding its nuances and build inventory planning policies
- You will be part of the Horizontal and will take the End to End view of Inventory and decisions which impacts Service to the customers, Cost and Finance.
Preferred Skill Sets and Experience:
- Any of Inventory / Supply planning / SNOP / Business analytics experience.
- Should have very strong problem solving and design solving skills
- Rational decision-making, negotiating and influencing skills with an analytical work style. The ability to work effectively on a team or independently is highly desirable.
- Ability to deal with huge ambiguous data sets coming out disparate systems and in tools and spreadsheets of several distributed teams.
- Ability to work with large data set on spreadsheets is a must.
Experience in :
- R and Python is a plus
- Strong business and Financial acumen to convert a number analysis into a business story. Build and fortify a strong business/data models by going in depth.