HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:1363 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Inventory Planning - Consumer Durable (1-5 yrs)
Looking for experienced Inventory Planner with a background in inventory or business analysis, finance or supply-chain disciplines.
Job Responsibilities :
This position is responsible for developing and executing category level sales and inventory strategies to optimize availability and inventory turns. In this role, you will have end to end ownership of managing inventory.
- Manage inventory, open-to-buy, inventory health, item-level forecasting, assortment planning
- Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews; drive vendor operational improvement through measurement and process improvement
- Interact with operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration
- Manage inbound shipments: fill rate, ASNs, operational issues, lead time
- Achieve and maintain high in-stock rates on replenishment programs
- Analyze inventory position and SKU performance to determine inventory liability, determine exit strategy for unproductive inventory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.