Manager - Internationally Funded Engagements - CA (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Internationally Funded Engagements (IFE)
Experience: 5 -8 Years
Qualification: CA Qualified
Internationally Funded Engagements (IFE) is a subdivision within Assurance which primarily does work in the Not-for-Profit Sector with Donors, NPO's, and Government clients.
Willing to work as a dedicated resource in the IFE Team on single client / engagements on a long-term basis (pertaining to the Development Sector) on engagements in the Development Sector i.e. Statutory/Project/Internal audits, capacity assessments, Grant Monitoring/Management, Financial reviews / assessments, procurement reviews, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities (essential functions and responsibilities of the job):
- Executing various engagements as a field in-charge independently.
- Managers need to have team handling experience
- NGO Audit experience is must.
- 50-60% travel involved across PAN India/Bangladesh or Nepal at the moment
- Finalization of the field work and preparation of draft report.
- Getting the report reviewed by the engagement manager.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team Management skills.
- Communicate with Impact and Empathy
- Build and sustain relationships
- Acquire and apply commercial and technical expertise.
- Engaging with a team to ensure smooth closure of the project on a timely basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.