Manager - HR at VFS Global
Views:124 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - International Taxation (6-10 yrs)
Profile - Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Tax Planning :
- Assistance in optimising the overall tax cost at the group level and/or to achieve/improve tax efficiencies.
- Assisting in devising tax efficient mechanisms for repatriation of profits including dividend distributions
2. Tax Compliance :
Assistance in monitoring of Internal & external compliances in direct and indirect taxes. Tax-cost management and optimization of entire spectrum of international/ domestic taxes. Compliance to local tax laws to be checked for proper withholding of taxes.
- Assistance in managing the global tax compliances of the group
3. International Tax:
- Advice of international business/tax structure, including intercompany transactional activity, transfer pricing, foreign tax credits and other issues.
- Working with Business heads/SPOCs to structure business arrangements in a tax efficient and compliant manner
- Assistance in structuring transfer pricing policies/framework and advise/review of transfer pricing documentation; Comply with the global transfer pricing compliances
- Advising finance teams, cross functional departments, business units and project teams on tax implications and/or on optimal tax structures when launching operations in new country and structuring of new revenue / business models-/contracts.
- Tax provisioning:
Review of the consolidated global tax provision. tax provisions and coordination with accounting department and other company personnel.Manage the tax related MIS reportings for the Group including ETR analysis, monthly/quarterly/budget tax provision, monthly/quarterly/budget tax payouts, year end tax note forming part of the Consol financials, IFRIC 23 assessment, CL disclosures, Tax provisions for open tax risks/open tax audits, quarterly tax audit/tax risk reporting, etc.
Education: Minimum: B.Com, Chartered Accountant certified by Institute Chartered Accountants India/ CPA
Experience: 5 - 104-6 years of experience in Finance and International Taxation, preferably from the Big4
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.