Assistant Manager - Human Resource at Staffing Global Network LLP
Views:267 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - International Tax - Accounting Firm (8-10 yrs)
International Tax Manager
- Business processes are evolving worldwide, the advancement in technology and growth in virtual business infrastructure has undoubtedly brought the world closer. Geographical boundaries are disappearing much faster than ever, thereby creating opportunities for deserving talent across the globe. In this mutating business environment, Staffing Global focuses on bringing the Indian talent pool to the world. At Staffing Global we bring lucrative opportunities to the talented workforce in India by connecting them with our patrons based in the US. Instead of working on outsourced projects, we assimilate our employees into our clients' teams through our effective insourcing model, and they work together with their US counterparts on shared projects. Our team members are considered an integral part of their global resources and are valued at par with their onshore resources. We expose our employees to a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural environment that facilitates growth through knowledge sharing and skill building. Our Best practices and proven methodologies help support our clients in the areas of Bookkeeping and Accounting, Finance, Audits, Taxation, R&D Tax credit, IT, Data Architecture, publications, and supply chain management.
- The International Tax Manager will work closely with the International Tax Practice Leader to provide a wide variety of consulting services for both inbound and outbound clients. In addition, the International Tax Manager will be a resource to the firm and aid in the development of other international tax team members.
- Work on multiple complex issues while communicating in a non-technical manner to clients and internal team members.
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of International Tax services including planning, research, and compliance.
- Assist with new business development, extended service and tax issue recognition for existing clients.
- Review international tax-related returns.
- Remain up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA certification preferred but not mandatory.
- 8-10 years of experience in preparation and review of both 1065 and 1120 tax forms.
- Experience in reporting of international tax items and heavy C-corp.
- 8-10 years' experience of progressive international tax experience including, but not limited to Forms 5471, 5472, 8865, 8858, and 1118.
- Strong technical skills in accounting, tax preparation and review within the international taxation environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products, strong analytical knowledge in Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.