HR at Campus Puppy Private Limited
Views:1647 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - International Sourcing - Consumer Durable/FMCG (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Global sourcing managers oversee their company's service and materials sourcing teams. They travel frequently both domestically and internationally.
- They are responsible for establishing and maintaining efficiency within the supply chain structure, as well as compliance with regulatory bodies and best practices standards.
- These managers set goals and create motivations for their teams, as well as ensure synchronization of action from the start of the supply chain to completion.
- In order to ensure uninterrupted supplies of materials and services, global sourcing managers should be able to foster close relationships with vendors and partners and be able to communicate their value to the company.
- They must provide guidance and leadership to their team, as well as disciplinary action when necessary.
- Extensive experience with sourcing is generally required for this position.
- Fluency with at least one language other than English is generally needed as well, with two or more preferred.
- An understanding of other cultures and excellent interpersonal skills are needed as well.
- Global sourcing managers generally work full time in an office setting during regular business hours, although alternative and/or additional hours may be required, as this individual's responsibilities extend across multiple time zones
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.