Manager - International Sales - Industrial Product (15-23 yrs)
Candidates with - Key markets experience in chemical, ANSI, and slurry centrifugal pumps applied in chemical processing, mining, power, water, industrial and fertilizer markets.
Job description :
- This position reports to International Business Development Head and is responsible for Turbine products through direct OEM accounts, in a defined Sales Region of International territories (APAC, MENA ).
The following is a brief summary of related tasks :
- Responsible for increasing sales and improving margins within the territory.
- Develops and implements business plan to increase market share within the territory.
- Assist in training, coaching and maintaining the sales channel.
- Regular visits with sales channels to end users for increasing sales opportunities
- Develop expense/travel budget to increase overall profitability
- Make regular reports to the HQ to demonstrate progress to the business plan.
- Requires overnight travel 50%.
- Must be placed in India or surrounding countries.
Experience, Knowledge and other desired skills :
- 15-20 Years in sales of Rotating equipment with proven performance record.
- BA or BS degree, Engineering major required, Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Experience selling " Rotating Equipments" directly and through independent representatives.
- Key markets experience: chemical, ANSI, and Turbines,Pumps applied in chemical processing, mining, power, water, industrial,Pulp,Paper and related markets.
- Experienced in sales to end users, engineering firms(EPC) and OEMs.
- International experience desirable.
- English Fluency mandatory. Additional local languages desirable
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- Self starter, able to operate independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must have desire and ability to operate as a service engineer when needed.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Valid passport required