Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:290 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - International Sales - Agro chemicals Firm (5-15 yrs)
International Sales Manager - Agrochemicals
- Responsible for developing marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Business development through appointing distributors/dealers in the International Markets and achieving business growth within the existing network.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Strategy planning, implementing, monitoring execution for sales and collection growth.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Expertise in launching new products, creating markets and its growth.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Responsible to achieve assigned targets in the region.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B. Tech or B.Sc. in Agriculture (mandatory) & MBA (Marketing) will be a plus & 5-15 years of experience in sales/ marketing of bio-pesticides/micro-nutrients/fertilizers/plant growth promoters in the International Market
2. Candidates only from Pesticides/Fertilizers/Agro Chemical industries should apply.
3. Flexible with traveling and also with extensive traveling in International Location
4. In depth knowledge of pesticides/plant growth promoters/agro-inputs marketing business
5. Must be able to build a good connection with distributors/dealers of the areas
6. Proficient in MS Office and social media
7. Strong networking skills
8. Strong communication ability (oral and written)
9. Excellent organizational skills
10. Ability to work well under pressure
11. Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
P G GANESH
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.