Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:323 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - International Contracts + Compliance - Ceramics/Sanitary Ware - LLB/CS (3-6 yrs)
This role will be responsible for drafting, evaluating, negotiating, structuring, interpreting, and executing contractual documents with customers/vendors located in South Asia and SSA.
DIMENSIONS OF THIS ROLE:
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates all kind of agreements, like Lease and License Agreement, Service Agreements, non-disclosure agreements, Consultancy Agreement, Distribution Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Supply and Purchase Agreement, Sourcing Agreement, Indemnity Bond, MOU, Power of Attorney, and review of customer proposed terms and conditions located in South Asia and SSA, Middle East.
- Maintains a deep understanding of the company's contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations, including applicable US laws like FCPA, Boycott & Anti-Boycott laws, MK Denial screening, etc.
- Sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities.
- Such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
Company Secretarial Role:
- Drafting of Directors Report, Agendas, Minutes of Board Meeting, AGM and EGM, Power of Attorney and Resolutions;
- Liaisoning with ROC, RBI, SEBI, and other statutory institutions;
- Representing the Company before Company Law Board, Financial Institutions, and Tax Department;
- Close interaction with the Directors, Auditors, Legal Counsels, Financial Institutions, Depositories, Government Agencies and other external agencies on regular corporate matters
- Drafting letters, notices, legal documents, agreements, MOU
- Vetting contracts and agreements.
- Research relating to various legal queries.
- Full command on secretarial and compliance matters.
- Related statutory compliances.
- Interprets contracts and advises
- Maintain contractual records and documentation
Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Makes timely and sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Relates to people in and open, friendly, accepting manner
- Initiates and develops external relationships.
- Anticipates customer needs and takes action to meet customers- needs
- Stays aware of Industry developments that affects the business
- Asserts own ideas and persuades others
- Gains support and commitment from others
Experience/Knowledge/Technical Skills Required: Knowledge :
1. Graduate with CS and LLB.
2. Minimum 3-6 years- of experience in related positions.
3. Experience in independently handling of secretarial and compliance functions with nominal mentoring
4. Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity and expect/promote that same level of honesty and integrity in the supporting staff.