Manager - International Airport Lounge - Hospitality Firm (4-12 yrs)
Our client is looking to hire Airport lounge manager, having exceptional customer satisfaction quality, by going above and beyond to help customer and attention to detail.
This premium airport lounge is mainly used by travelers, elite passengers to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy food from the buffet or order beverages from the full-service bar, seeking a dynamic and energetic manager who is focused on elevating guest experience.
You will have responsibility for:
- Ensuring smooth running of the lounge, ensuring that a 5- service is delivered to Passengers
- Daily operations and service staff including bartenders. i.e. demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production, stock & re-order levels.
- Managing staff
- Front desk reception and all food and beverage services for the lounge.
- Onboarding new travel/lounge booking partners to increase revenue/p&l.
The successful candidate will:
Airport Lounge experience This is a hands-on manager role and will be very active in daily service operations. The ideal candidate will have food & beverage knowledge/experience, a strong eye for detail, overall excellent service standards and most important, be a true team leader, and overall responsible for financials and cost controls.
- No constraint for right candidate
- Insurance and other benefits (food pass, etc)