Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:554 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Manager - Internal Risk Audit - Financial Services - CA (11-14 yrs)
Manager - Internal Risk Audit - CA
We are hiring a Manager - Internal Audit for our Financial Services client based at Bangalore location.
- Chartered Accountant with 11+ years of post qualification experience in Internal Audits - Business Process / Risk Based Audit.
- Should have good experience end to end Audit in Investment banking and have managed global audits.
- Functions in various roles on audit engagements and other special projects as assigned, including leading, staffing, and providing consulting or oversight functions based on the needs of the team.
- Effectively manages teams and audit timelines to ensure on time delivery.
- Escalates to Management on a timely basis any delays to audit deliverables.
- Ensures timely reporting on Audit Services matters to management.
- Maintains familiarization and technical expertise with the C&IS business unit globally and in India, including organizational structure, personnel, activities and products, financial performance and risk and problem areas.
- Participates in meetings with business areas to discuss audit results.
- Manages and performs special projects as assigned.
- During audit engagements, assigns work to auditors who could be based in a number of locations, sets priorities and monitors activity.
- Reviews audit work including work paper documentation, findings and recommendations and the final report to ensure appropriate adherence to the Corporations/Departments Policies and Standards and ensuring work is performed within established time frames.
- Applies analytical skills to review information and determine potential control weaknesses.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.