Manager - Internal Controls - CA - Supply Chain Industry (7-12 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global leader in the supply chain industry, an MNC with exponential market share around the world and in particularly within APAC. The company is looking for an Internal Controller for their India business
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Strong understanding of internal controls, processes and procedures
- Coordinating and following up with the Heads of Internal & External Audit, external agencies
- Detailed understanding of financial processes and procedures
- Identifying areas for process improvement, cost control, compliance, and risk management
The Successful Candidate - As a successful applicant, you should be a CA with more than 7 years of post qualification experience. You should have worked with a MNC in their controls and compliance team. You should have good inter-personal skills.
What's on Offer - Excellent culture and growth opportunities
- Excellent Career progression and renumeration
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.