Manager - Internal Communications - SaaS Product Firm (8-12 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - internal communications, employee engagement
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Be responsible for internal communications to ensure that the people processes deliver exceptional employee experiences and drive engagement
- Manage communications on the digital & social media for the organization
Client Details :
Our client is a world's leading SaaS platform company with offices across India & US with a highly engaging and rewarding workplace.
- Elevate organization's Social media profile on Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram etc. Enhance the attractiveness as an employer by promoting the Employee & Employer Value Proposition on social media
- Manage communications for internal and external campaigns such as great places to work, hiring & social media campaigns, D&I initiatives, CSR events and any change program
- Manage internal events end-to-end from a messaging, branding, and excitement perspective.
- Develop and own the employee engagement plan globally. Measure and monitor employee engagement and motivation levels through surveys, focus group discussions, pulse checks, 1:1 interaction and similar interventions.
- Make recommendations to enhance the employee experience based on data and insights.
- Build compelling initiatives that strengthen the company culture and values and inspire people to inculcate aligned behaviours
- Develop mechanisms to remain aware about organization health and engagement across teams. Work with HR Business Partners to resolve any issues.
- Bring creativity and help inject fun at work. Organize inter and intra team activities including celebrations, games, events, well-being initiatives etc. Help to improve motivation & morale.
- Experience in communicating to a geographically diverse employee population
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in HR, public relations, communications or related field
- 8+ years of internal and external communications experience. Has experience in managing employee events.
- Very good written and verbal communications skills, including visual storytelling and presentation skills
A chance to work with industry's cultural trendsetter organization and opportunity to rapidly grow in career.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Chirag Thakkar - +91 (0) 22 4236 3326
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.