Manager - Internal Communications - SaaS Product Firm (8-12 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - internal communications, employee engagement
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Be responsible for internal communications to ensure that the people processes deliver exceptional employee experiences and drive engagement
- Manage communications on the digital & social media for the organization
Client Details :
Our client is a world's leading SaaS platform company with offices across India & US with a highly engaging and rewarding workplace.
- Elevate organization's Social media profile on Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram etc. Enhance the attractiveness as an employer by promoting the Employee & Employer Value Proposition on social media
- Manage communications for internal and external campaigns such as great places to work, hiring & social media campaigns, D&I initiatives, CSR events and any change program
- Manage internal events end-to-end from a messaging, branding, and excitement perspective.
- Develop and own the employee engagement plan globally. Measure and monitor employee engagement and motivation levels through surveys, focus group discussions, pulse checks, 1:1 interaction and similar interventions.
- Make recommendations to enhance the employee experience based on data and insights.
- Build compelling initiatives that strengthen the company culture and values and inspire people to inculcate aligned behaviours
- Develop mechanisms to remain aware about organization health and engagement across teams. Work with HR Business Partners to resolve any issues.
- Bring creativity and help inject fun at work. Organize inter and intra team activities including celebrations, games, events, well-being initiatives etc. Help to improve motivation & morale.
- Experience in communicating to a geographically diverse employee population
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in HR, public relations, communications or related field
- 8+ years of internal and external communications experience. Has experience in managing employee events.
- Very good written and verbal communications skills, including visual storytelling and presentation skills
A chance to work with industry's cultural trendsetter organization and opportunity to rapidly grow in career.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Chirag Thakkar - +91 (0) 22 4236 3326
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.