Director at HR Synergy
Views:6385 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Manager - Internal Communication - Big4 (7-11 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of our Big 4 client for the position of Manager - Internal Communication - Bangalore.
Roles & responsibilities:-
- Write, edit, produce and curate content for internal deliverables such as newsletters, blogs, videos, internal reports, meeting, and town-hall materials and intranet content.
- Shape and deliver programmes and consulting engagements in areas such as communications strategy, employee engagement, content creation and stakeholder management.
- Develop and execute internal communications strategy/plans, working with senior executives and business unit managers
- Design and deliver complex, large scale communications programmes in a broad range of industry sectors
- Implement leading communications and engagement practices
- Manage programme delivery, budget, profitability and scope
- Recognise and mange risks and issues
- Ability to anticipate and assimilate client requirements, win their trust and build enduring relationships to develop their business
- Be able to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Develop and shape communications engagements with our industry account teams and other practice areas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.