Director at HR Synergy
Views:5947 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Manager - Internal Communication - Big4 (7-11 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of our Big 4 client for the position of Manager - Internal Communication - Bangalore.
Roles & responsibilities:-
- Write, edit, produce and curate content for internal deliverables such as newsletters, blogs, videos, internal reports, meeting, and town-hall materials and intranet content.
- Shape and deliver programmes and consulting engagements in areas such as communications strategy, employee engagement, content creation and stakeholder management.
- Develop and execute internal communications strategy/plans, working with senior executives and business unit managers
- Design and deliver complex, large scale communications programmes in a broad range of industry sectors
- Implement leading communications and engagement practices
- Manage programme delivery, budget, profitability and scope
- Recognise and mange risks and issues
- Ability to anticipate and assimilate client requirements, win their trust and build enduring relationships to develop their business
- Be able to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Develop and shape communications engagements with our industry account teams and other practice areas