Executive - Recruiter at Upman Placements
Views:177 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Internal Audit - SOX - CA (2-5 yrs)
Manager Internal Audit - SOX - CA MUST
1. To support in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g. 194R, GST etc.)
2. To support in adherence to marketing code guidelines and highlighting deviations to business
3. To support in review of existing RCMs / PFDs and driving changes wherever required for enhanced controls
4. Keep a track on the changing compliance environment and updating the Business with the impact and change requirements
5. Support in driving marketing code compliance through various online applications and exploring options for enhancement of these tools for better compliance
6. Work closely with IA/SOX team to strengthen processes & eliminate SODs/deviations.
7. Support the internal Audit /SOX team in conducting periodic audits & ensure timely closure of mitigating actions
8. To support in conducting management audit for high risk areas
9. To support in continuous data analytics for marketing spends and identification of areas for detailed analysis
10. Tracking the work of division SPOCs & providing training wherever required
11. Providing required business support to resolve the ad-hoc queries on regular basis w.r.t marketing code requirement from finance perspective.