Manager - Internal Audit - Real Estate - CA/ICWA (5-10 yrs)
Manager- Internal Audit
- For a leading Real estate company in Mumbai.
- Handling all the internal audit functions
- Assisting in determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans & take a lead role in the day to day planning and execution of internal audits
- Identifying risks associated with business and evaluating controls in place to mitigate those risks
- Performing full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operation's effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with applicable directives and regulations.
- Provide value addition in terms of cost savings, revenue recognition
- Has to visit site offices and manage audit of sites
- Should be a CA or ICWA
- Minimum 5 years experience overall.
- Should have minimum 3 years of real estate experience