Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:430 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Internal Audit - NBFC - CA (4-12 yrs)
Internal Audit Manager - NBFC
- Assist the Internal Audit Team in developing and executing the company audit plan and involve in the day to day execution of internal audits.Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives
- Conduct audit discussions with business management to identify the root cause & to obtain sustainable management action plans
- Assist in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings
- Develop a risk based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology
- CA with minimum 4 years' experience post qualification.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.