Recruiter at Recruitment Firm
Views:179 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Internal Audit - NBFC (3-5 yrs)
Manager- Internal Audit
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead all aspects of operations - Disbursal, Recon (finops), Collection ops, etc. Also, lead Customer service, Customer grievance redressal & other aspects of Customer lifecycle management
- Handle Central operations function, as well as field/ regional operations teams (wherever applicable)
- Lead specific process improvement projects - specifically, to automate parts of lending flow to enable scalability & reliability, such as, EKYC, disbursal automation,
- Work with Business & Product on thinking of product/ process flow with Clients/ Partners, with emphasis on Digital lending
- Be part of team to drive selection & implementation of LOS/ LMS solution
- Develop and implement operational strategies and processes that optimize efficiency, enhance service quality and drive growth.
- Collaborate with senior management team to define and execute the company & overall strategic goals and objectives.
- Manage and direct all operational activities including loan processing, collections, customer service, and disbursements.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Manage risk and ensure appropriate mitigation measures are in place.
- Lead and mentor a team of managers and supervisors, fostering a culture of teamwork and high performance.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve operational issues to improve overall efficiency and productivity.
- Monitor and evaluate operational performance, analyze data and reports, and implement process improvements as necessary.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, vendors, and regulators.
- Collaborate with IT and other departments to optimize technology and tools to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.