Director at Corp Placements
Views:362 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Internal Audit - Manufacturing Firm (4-7 yrs)
- Prepare the Audit Plan, organize and execute the audits as planned.
- Get involved in the risk assessment exercise. Support IA Head in executing the audit plans.
- Access, analyze, evaluate and review the existing systems/processes in the defined audit scope. Identify business process risks and develop testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Identify audit findings, substantiate with sample size, size of the problem and related annexures. Generate and utilise report from SAP.
- To present audit findings in an objective, independent and concise manner, which will enable management to take corrective action.
- To give practical recommendations and convince management that the implementation of these recommendations will lead to enhanced internal control/better corporate governance/efficiency in operations.
- Escalate critical issues to the IA Head.
- Discuss the audit findings in detail with concerned management personnel and Unit Heads during the audit-closing meeting.
- Influence key stake holders on the audit findings and action to be taken.
- Closely interact with the Unit Management. Check adequacy of management response.
- Analyze the Management Response (within 5/6 days) and submit final audit report to IA Head.
- Conduct the Follow-up audits to assess the extent of implementation of audit recommendations.
- Obtain Management Action plan and periodical implementation status from the Unit.
- Review and analyze the status of the action taken. Analyze and submit report on residual risk where action do not fully mitigate the risk.
- Delivering assigned ad-hoc assignments such as investigations, special reviews, continuous testing, physical verification, site inspections, etc.
- Conduct audit of bill certification and passing process and special assignment as per requirement of management.
- Perform other work to raise effectiveness as required by the IA Head.
- Monitor implementation of SOP / IFC / Compliance Management.
- Assist IA Head in consolidation for presentation document for the AC / MD / CFO.