Consultant at Michael Page
Views:197 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Internal Audit - Logistics/Telecom (7-11 yrs)
Client is a MNC in Logistics space and is hiring for the role of Manager Internal Audit from Logistics and Telecom sector only
Key Responsibilities :
- Primary responsibilities include independently performing financial, operational, system and process audits of the company's across Business Units and Corporate functions
- Support Head of IA to conduct risk assessment and provide inputs for development of the annual audit plan.
- Planning, executing, and completing individual audit projects including the audit fieldwork according to an established schedule and report findings as per the IA process
- Preparation of audit reports recommending internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies.
- Conduct forensic reviews and investigations as directed by Head of IA on Whistleblowing and other cases reported to Management
- Establish effective business relationships within the company and assist management in the understanding and adoption of internal controls.
- Be a team player and embrace the company's compliance principles as a key component of audit process
- Execute an efficient and effective audit approach and ensure that all assigned work is completed according to schedule and within the establish budget parameters.
- Document and actively participate in the development of audit procedures and standardised audit checklists.
- Be computer literate and have experience in the preparation and analysis of audit data through computer aided audit tools (Power BI and others)
- Maintain a current knowledge base of industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered in audit recommendations.
- Perform all assigned work in a manner that reflects highest professional standards.
- Follow up and validate open points closure of all audit reports and communicate results
- Interact with Group Internal Audit as needed in supporting work, as guided by the Head of IA
Qualifications and Competencies
- CA must and/or CIA and/or CFE
- Minimum 7-12 years post qualification experience preferably gained from the Big4s and large logistics or multinationals companies.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
- Good communication, presentation, and time management skills
- English Language skills both verbal and written
- Leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, hands on, quick learner, proactive, ability to make decisions
- Travel: 25-33% onsite
Looking for Candidates who can join maximum within 30 days
Budget - 30 -34 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.