Talent Acquisition Specialist at Insight Advisors Private Limited
Views:100 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Internal Audit - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Manager Internal Audit Insurance
Requirement in Big 4 consulting Firm in India
The current role requires executing internal audit and other risk consulting engagements for asset managers or reviewing investment processes for insurance companies. As part of the role, the candidate is expected to:
- Perform end-to-end internal audits from planning to reporting including process understanding, walkthroughs, preparation of risk and control matrix / audit work program, control testing to assess their design and operating effectiveness, preparation of audit report and agreeing issues/ actions with management.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the asset management industry risks/ issues / trends and end-to-end investment process (front, mid and back office processes) for all asset classes including fixed income, equities, derivatives, real estate, private equity/ hedge funds and alternatives.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of Internal Audit and SOX/ ICFR methodology and IIA requirements.
- Deliver / manage engagements to time, cost and high quality.
- Identify key areas of improvement in the client's business processes and add value by preparing insightful recommendations.
- Contribute to business development activities such as preparing proposals, lead identification
- Always comply with the firm's quality and risk management policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to quickly learn and handle new areas / solutions by leveraging internal and external knowledge sources
- Proactively anticipate engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate
- Strong relationship management skills to actively establish stakeholder / client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships
- Team player looking for opportunities to contribute to wider team goals
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills, data analytics
- As part of a high-performing team, the individual should be self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet client and practice requirements
- Ability to work on multiple engagements/ clients concurrently
- Willingness to work across time zones and flexible to travel in future if needed
- Ability to lead teams as well as work as willingness to execute engagements as individual contributor based on engagement requirements
- People manager skills to act as counsellor to a team of consultants/ analysts (manager only)
- Contribute to knowledge sharing initiatives and provide guidance / support to other team members
- Innovative with ability contribute to thought leadership and new solutions>
More experience should be in Insurance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.