Talent Advisor at QuickSilver HR
Views:344 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Internal Audit & GSR - Coffee Chain - CA (4-6 yrs)
This position contributes to Company's success by understanding the business objectives, drivers, strategic initiatives and risks associated with the organizational growth. The objective of this role is to manage execution of audit assignments for successful & timely delivery of audit plan. Internal Audit function will leverage the expertise by providing broad risk assurance services for enhancing risk management & preserving enterprise value.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Design a risk-based Internal Audit (IA) planning framework and help in developing annual IA plans based on quantitative and qualitative factors.
- Work with outsourced IA firm to execute the audit plan.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes, policies, SOPs and practices in scope for planned audits.
- Participate in meetings with senior business stakeholders to effectively integrate the business expectations into the objectives of the specific IA engagements.
- Conduct risk assessments and identify control in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Recommend leading practices, appraise adequacy of internal controls & systems, ideas to improve operating effectiveness/ efficiency & identify saving opportunities.
- Lead special assignments from time to time following requests from the executive management and the Audit Committee members.
- Deploy in a collaborative manner with the operating management by providing recommendations that are actionable and solution oriented. Constantly seek to improve the process, control and compliance maturity of the organization.
- Participate in closing meetings with business owners, along with the co-sourcing firm and internal staff to facilitate seamless and conclusive alignment of engagements.
- To prepare a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the branch/department and senior management.
- Effectively communicate with the senior stakeholders/Board and drive stronger alignment.
- Support Internal Audit in the development and implementation of the evolving IA methodology
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud on need basis
- Assist in quarterly presentation deck for quarterly Audit Committee (AC) meeting by coordinating with auditors within and outside of India.
- Ongoing follow-up with the business process owners on the implementation of the corrective action plans for the findings highlighted.
- Conduct testing to assist TSB management with the annual IFC reporting
Summary of Experience & Education
- A Chartered Accountant with minimum 4 years of experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Professional in Accounting or Internal Auditing (preferably a CA with early years- training in big 4 Internal Audit team, CIA or CISA is an advantage
- Prior experience in working in QSR or Caf- retail or Food & Beverage sectors in IA role.
- Has a keen understanding of the enterprise risks of this sector and proactively integrates this with the business context
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Well-developed technical proficiency in SAP environment, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Skills & Attributes
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels within the organization
- Proven project and team management skills of managing both in-house and big 4 co-sourcing firms.
- Strong analytical capability- experience on data analytics solution would be an advantage
- Experience in developing policies and procedures for key business processes including DoA, Procurement etc. would be useful.
Tel: (M) +919820586559