Assistant Manager at Upman Placements
Views:1905 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Internal Audit - Chemical/Industrial/Infrastructure/Mining/Manufacturing Business (10-16 yrs)
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations- effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Please note the following benefits, as per rules of our organization:
Salary is tax free.
Increment: Based on performance.
Separation: on giving 2 months- notice.
- NOTE: In case the person leaves the organization prior to completion of 24 months- service then he shall be liable to -
- 2 month's salary/or serving the Organization for 2 months
- Amount spent by the company on travel passage for you including expenses paid for arranging stay permit for you and your family (if applicable).
Group Personal Accident Policy
Mediclaim coverage for family residing in India (spouse + Children up to age of 21 Years Max 3)
Education reimbursement for the children studying in India (Up to 21 years Max 3)
For Children up to the Age of 21 studying in India:
- Up to 10th Std (Fixed amount not subject to actuals)c
- Day Scholar USD 60 per month
- Boarding Scholar - USD 125 per month
- For children studying in 11th & 12th Std and above subject to actuals (below 21 Yrs.)
- Day Scholar - Max of USD 160 per Month
- Boarding Scholar - Max of USD 225 per month
In Senegal the education being imparted is in French language. As such you may have to opt for bachelor status in case children are studying in India.
- Bachelor staff will get 24 days leave after every 5 months of work.
- Family staff will get 31 days leave after every 11 months of work.
- Family means family permanently residing at the place of posting.
For bachelor staff USD 200 will be deducted for canteen facility (Breakfast/Lunch /Dinner).