Senior Recruiter at Mastermind Network
Views:3957 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager - Internal Audit - CA - Big4 (7-12 yrs)
We are hiring for one the Big 4 for Internal Audit for Bangalore location.
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships.
- Assist Seniors & Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Execution on client engagement - Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Handling data analytics - Access, ACL etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
Academic qualifications :
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Masters in Business Administration.
- 7 to 12 years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related internal audit experience/external audit experience in big 4.