CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:92 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Internal Audit - CA (4-6 yrs)
CA -Internal Audit Manager
- Ensure all Internal controls placed by Management over centers are effectively implemented.
- Maintain books of accounts at centre level, documents and reports for management review.
- Ensure adherence to statutory compliances (Direct & Indirect Tax) and providing data in prescribed formats for filling returns within timelines given by HO.
- Oversee stock audit, MRP audit and any other audit as per instructions from HO.
- Effective handling commercial and operational issues as instructed by various departments from HO.
- Prepare various monthly reports in specified formats for management analysis.
- Oversee in Internal audit, Statutory audits and financial due diligence.
- Co-operate and assist Internal and Statutory auditor during center visits.
- Oversee daily operations of the cash counter activities at the respective center.
- Provide & procure appropriate approval for Vendor Payments, Refunds, Discounts & Patient plan conversions or any other approvals.
- Oversee daily cash deposit in the bank and follow up with Incharge, in case of any discrepancy.
- Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes & reports preparation processes.
- Ideate, conceptualize and implement various Accounts initiatives.
- Visiting the centers for Audit & its financial health check.
- Demonstrable experience in a pertinent managerial position, preferably in Accounting & finances domain.
- Excellent understanding of latest finance & banking concepts & best practices, and trends - instruction payment methodology, banking services, taxation, GST, audit.
- Strong collaborative ability to sustain relationships across functions and levels & ensure seamless integration & execution of all strategies.
- High proficiency in auditing & well-versed with statutory policies and compliances